Sunday, October 1, 2023

Clay Acorns


Been a bit since I last posted, folks! Well, dear left brain crushed his foot in June and has now had 4 surgeries. The good news is he is on the mend and I can now focus on the fun stuff like these clay acorns. How did we make them? White class and we made 2 pinch pots. We used the stroke n coat glazes for our final projects.



We have blogged on clay acorns before:

COTA Class and The Oaks Nursing and Personal Care Home

Acorns To Oaks (Wellness Initiative and Proposal)

2nd Grade Cupcakes are Toot Sweet! You can make the acorns like you do the cupcakes. Easey Peasy.



We chose to make the acorns more funky than realistic that is how we roll in my class. Thoughts? Give it a try. I liked this lesson so much I think this will be my token go to clay unit with all classes!

Thanks for stopping by! 1969



















 

No comments:

Post a Comment