- The Mission of the Maclay Family Care Team is to combat isolation and promote connection.
- Each Care Team member will have an average of 20 families assigned to them.
- Each Care Team member is responsible for staying in contact with their families continually with no break in connection for longer than 72 hours.
- Each Care Team member is responsible for knowing and assisting their families with school-related issues.
- The Care Team will be the main conduit of how information is documented, passed up the chain, passed back down, and problems are resolved.
- These connections are designed to be professional yet personal in nature. Academics is the core of what we do, but the care and connections we provide are what make Maclay School special.
So, we are excited to see who all likes their snail mail CARE Package when it arrives. Would love to hear from you - comment, email or direct message us!