Tuesday, April 24, 2018

2nd Grade Cupcakes are Toot Sweet!

Students and The 2 Soul Sisters love💙💚💛💜 CUPCAKES!  We have posted many times on cupcakes.  Click HERE for cupcake art ideas🤔🤔🤔.

Directions:
The kids👦👧 pressed their clay down into silicone cupcake forms like the ones you see below:
Once the kids👦👧 got the clay pressed down into the forms, they rolled out snakes🐍.
They wrapped the snakes🐍 around and formed the tops of the cupcakes.
Many put cherries on top.
I fired.
The kids👦👧 painted the cupcakes.
And then....THE KIDS SPLATTER PAINTED THE TOPS!
Kids👦👧 love❤❤❤ spatter painting🖌.  The cleaning department at school🏫, not so much....
Oh yeah, I popped each cupcake with a little clear glaze spray.
L👀K:








I bet these cupcakes would be so SWEET!  When I think about sweets, I remember the song from the movie, Chitty Chitty Bang Bang, called "Toot Sweets".
......A Classic from The 2 Soul Sisters childhood👧👧!

1965

No comments:

Post a Comment