Wednesday, April 22, 2020

Distance Learning-Choice Board-Mona Lisa Meme


Distance Learning Week 4 Choice Board for my middle school students. I think I am about to get the hang of keeping my executive functioning skills organized. I miss my students in class. I know I am having to be very diligent in staying organized. But, It helps that I have an online PLN of Art Teachers that are willing to share. This lesson was a fun one to pick as I was able to see many of my student's sense of humor...that was an added bonus!
























Below are the examples and references that I found to use. These were placed in a folder on Microsoft Teams and Schoology.










Hope this inspires you for a lesson or 2!


Nat King Coles song; Mona Lisa is an Academy Award-winning song written by Ray Evans and Jay Livingston for the Paramount Pictures film Captain Carey, U.S.A. (1950). The soundtrack version by Nat King Cole spent 8 weeks as number 1 in the Billboard chart in the USA in 1950. Also, Cole's version of the song was inducted into the Grammy Hall of Fame in 1992. In 1987, it was used as the theme of the British film Mona Lisa. An unaccredited version of Mona Lisa plays in the background of one scene in Alfred Hitchcock's Rear Window (1954). The famous painting: Mona Lisa (also known as La Giaconda) is a 16th century portrait painted in oil on a poplar panel by Leonardo da Vinci throughout the Italian Renaissance.

💓, 1969

No comments:

Post a Comment