Wednesday, April 8, 2020

Hangy Thingies from My Junk Box + Some Other Stuff


I decided to clean out my junk box.  Before I knew it, I was creating these hangy things.  I think they are fun.  How did it all go down?

Directions:

I found a lot of beads.
I found some 50 pound fishing line.
I started punching holes in everything.
I started stringing everything.
Next thing I knew, I was hanging the thingies up and saying, hmmmm I like it.
Also, 2 of these cool thingies were sent to me by 2 of my sweet students.  I'll show you in a minute.

L👀K!







Okay...Here we go!  See the lion and the peace?  Well, 2 of my sweet students (A & W) made these a few weeks ago and sent them to me.  THEY ARE SO PRECIOUS!  I had to do something fun with them.  Don't you just love?  Love that Mama for putting these things and slapping the stamp on the envelope!  





Stay safe, folks.  Be a Lion, but keep the Peace!



1965

No comments:

Post a Comment