Saturday, April 11, 2020

Clay Slab Constructions


As I sit here, I am thinking about this class at school and I am missing them very much. I love that we connect through Microsoft Teams...but that just isn't the same as being in class and par-taking in all of the class shenanigans. Raise your hand if you are missing your students..... Your campus? Your classrooms? Yup, even lunch and car duty I am missing! I am grateful for the time we had together until Covid-19 came to visit our nation and wreaked havoc on my in class lesson plans! We are doing Ok on Distance Learning, but I miss the hands-on studio time!

Just wanted to through a quick appreciation post up to these kids! 
I miss you all!

Stay Safe...
Do your homework.
Turn things in on time.
Enjoy the new norm for a bit!
We will be back with our crazy art classes before you know it!
Here is hoping things will be better around the world once were get through the worst of this!

Some sound advice below! Just look at this situation as an opportunity to GROW!
When I see KIND in the world today among folks it just give me hope!












No comments:

Post a Comment