Thursday, April 9, 2020

Art Challenge Choice Board


Art Challenge Choice Board (Create An Art Response To Our Covid-19) I encouraged my students to use a statue and add items to it that would represent Covid-19. Like the Statue of Liberty below. I was inspired by a group of Art Teachers online and one thing lead to another and then this was one option on my Choice Board for Week 2!


I saw this post on an Instagram account that @MaclayFineArts follows and thought it would be a fun thing to do with my students during this Covid-19 online learning. @Mastercraftsmanstudio_fsu You all rocked this series! Thanks for sharing. It helped to inspire my online art lesson.







The directions on my Choice Board.


Don't know the original creator of this one, but I sure am glad it was shared! It was a wonderful resource for my students. Man, art teachers are the best at sharing!


Pretty Clever! 


Yup, pretty much says it all at a glance...am I right?


Kudos to this creator! He was spot on in his delivery!

I don't even know how I ran across this clip but in light of the Toilet Paper situation during Covid-19 I thought this was pretty funny! Enjoy....and yes, I do miss watching the Carol Burnett show!

No comments:

Post a Comment