Thursday, April 2, 2020

Distance Learning


Here we are in Week 2 of Distance Learning. I think I am about to get the hang of it. I miss my students in class. I have already told our Middle School head that I will never complain about Car Duty or Lunch Duty again! Anyone else out there, feel me?!?! I know I am having to be very diligent in staying organized. But, It helps that I have an online PLN of Art Teachers that are willing to share. This lesson was a fun one to pick as I was able to see many of my student's pets...that was an added bonus!


I cannot take credit to the above idea. I am in a Facebook group for Art Teachers and this was an idea posted. I have saved so many documents over the last few weeks on my social media. I just know I am blessed to work in a profession where Art Teachers SHARE!!!! So, here is a shout out to the Facebook Middle School Art Teacher's Group and Kelli Jarasitis! You guys are the bombdiggity =)
 



HUGE SHOUT OUT TO MY STUDENTS...I SURE DO MISS YOU!
UNTIL OUR NEXT MICROSOFT TEAM MEETING!
Take Care and keep on CREATING!






















Thanks again, Kelli Jarasitis! You are awesome for sharing. I am glad we are in the Facebook group together! 



I think I have run the gamete on all of these emotions with Distance Learning, but I am going to focus on the positive like getting see see my students PETS!

No comments:

Post a Comment