Friday, October 5, 2018

Thierry Noir and The Trash Can


Why not paint a trash can?  My kids were learning about Thierry Noir (click HERE for more on Thierry Noir) because I had been on a trip to England and seen lots of street art!  Click HERE to check out my London Street Art Tour!  

I painted this trash can because I was procrastinating at the beginning of school.  I did not really plan on doing it, but I did.  

I painted.  Then, I put 4 coats of Modge Podge on the trash can.  It is 9 weeks later and it is holding up so nicely.

Have a L👀K!








U2 sang a song called "Trash, Trampoline, and the Party Girl".  That is about right in my art room.  Only problem, the trampoline in the art room broke.  One of my kids catapulted across the room, and that was the end of the trampoline in the art room.


1965

No comments:

Post a Comment