Thursday, February 13, 2020

The Ugliest Ornaments You Ever Did See


Oh my word.  These ornaments are a piece of work.  We have laughed til we cried about how UGLY these JOKERS were.  I really wanted the kids to make a 3D ornament.  Well, let me tell you.  DUMB IDEA.  They would been so much cuter flat.  ALSO, THE ORNAMENTS WEIGH A TON!  I mean, they will need a very large tree for this doozy of an ornament.  Some of them are so ugly that they are cute!

Directions:

The kids build their ornament around their index fingers.
They slipped and scored.
I fired.
Then, they painted. 
I put clear coat on the ornaments to make them shine!

L👀K!
















From the ugliest ornaments you ever did see to Steve Miller's cutest thing that he ever did see in "The Joker"....



1965

No comments:

Post a Comment