Tuesday, July 12, 2016

Art Bulletin Board

Essential Questions for the Artist
(think about it) 

My Artistic Process 

ENVISION: 
What inspires me? 

CONNECT:
What do I have to say? 

OBSERVE:
How do I see the world differently? 

EXPRESSIVE SPIRIT:
What do I LOVE about art? 

DEVELOP CRAFT:
What do I need to learn to express my idea? 

STRETCH & EXPLORE:
How do I use my art skills to make my art? 

ENGAGE & PERSIST:
What can I do to better focus on my art work? 

REFLECT:
Why am I creating this work? 

I am feeling so much better about the fall. I went up to my classroom with my daughter for about 5 hours and we set up, organized, cleaned and hung up a new bulletin board. I am ready for pre planning and unloading those new supplies. EEEkkkk.... I can't wait! 

Thought I would share with you all - 1969
Would love to see what you have done in your classrooms comment and let us take a look!

No comments:

Post a Comment