Monday, October 29, 2018

Florida Strong / Panhandle Strong, Thanks Melissa for letting me share these!

I was walking through our Maclay Lower School and this bulletin board caught my eye. Can you tell why? This board packs a punch in many ways. This board helps validate my Art Room's Essential Questions of the year.
What influences creative expression? 
and 
How do images influence our view of the world?
Think about it. Ponder that for a moment...think about social media, commercials,music and more! Art helps us to be well versed in many things. Yes, #wellversed is our hashtag for the 2019 Celebration of the Arts here on Maclay's campus. 
I am very thankful for lower school teachers here on campus. They produce some way cool art work and this one just resonated with me. The meaning and message was pretty powerful after seeing all of the damage from Hurricane Michael. Thank you, Melissa Ferraro for creating these master pieces with your class. Kudos to you for integrating this into your curriculum.
Amazing it is the same lesson but each one is created and crafted very unique.


















No comments:

Post a Comment