Friday, September 16, 2022

Getting CRAZY and Putting ALL 5 Bob Ross Lessons in ONE POST for ALL YOU Bob Ross Fans!

 


Recently, I did a lesson on Bob Ross.  Actually, it was five lessons.  To make things simple for the art teachers out there, I decided it would be best to make a post with all five lessons.

To get an idea of Bob Ross, I watched "Bob Ross: Happy Accidents, Betrayal & Greed" on Netflix.  Good movie to learn about his life.  He was a good guy and people did not treat him fair.  His attitude on his art episodes never indicated that things may not be so "happy".

After watching the video, I tried to find lessons on Bob Ross.  Folks, there is not much out there.  Of course, I decided just to come up with my own art lessons.

How did this go down?  Click below to find each lesson!

For the project, I started with first grade and even went through eight grade teaching this unit.  Bob used oil, but we used acrylic.  The accidents would not have been so happy had we used oil like the Boss Bob.

Click HERE for Bob Ross Lesson 1

Click HERE for Bob Ross Lesson 2

Click HERE for Bob Ross Lesson 3

Click HERE for Bob Ross Lesson 4

Click HERE for Bob Ross Lesson 5

For fun, I snagged this Bob Ross life size stand up cutout:

Click HERE for life size cutout on Amazon

Even now, Bob Ross stands out in the hall and kids are waving and saying, "Hi, Bob!"

Leaving you with this Bob Ross quote.

“If what you're doing doesn't make you happy, you're doing the wrong thing.”

💓, 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment