Thursday, August 25, 2022

Bob Ross Lesson 5-Happy Little Towering Peaks


Folks, I had difficulty finding an art lesson on Bob Ross in cyberspace.  Finally, I gave up and did my own Bob Ross lesson.  Inventing the wheel can sometimes be a good thing!


How was this done?

I spent a week covering the basics like skies, clouds, mountains, and trees. (see previous posts that I mentioned above ☝)
Once the grunt work was done, the kids put it all together for our OFFICIAL Bob Ross painting.

I showed the Bob Ross video "Towering Peaks".  Click HERE for the video of Towering Peaks 

I would stop the video at some point, but mostly I just wanted the kids to keep up as best as they could.  

These were my favorites.  Yes, I did allow the kids to use other colors!  I certainly think Happy Little Bob would mind!

LšŸ‘€K!
 





šŸ’š, 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment