Friday, July 3, 2015

July 4 or Veterans Day or Memorial Day Art- Getting Patriotic!

Great way to display kids' pictures for Patriotic Program
 
Use string art to make the background with red and blue paint (Simply drag string through the paint and drag across the paper...There will be a little splattering)-kind of a less messy Jackson Pollock art
 
Take the kids' picture with the flag in the background but, be careful with this because the stars should be on the left.  I was in a hurry and hung the flag up.  I took the picture.  Afterwards, I realized the stars were on the wrong side.  Yes, there is a right and wrong side.  Luckily, I had the ability to flip the picture.  Only problem is the shirt emblems are on the wrong side.  Oh well, this is my usual mess up.  It happens.  Lots.  
 
Hot glue the picture to the artwork.
This really was a great way to get some art done while preparing for any patriotic program.
 
 
1965

No comments:

Post a Comment