Sunday, April 25, 2021

Have you ever taught Georgia O'Keeffe while CVC / Distance Learning?

 


 Have you ever taught Georgia O'Keeffe while CVC / Distance Learning? With limited supplies, Ha! No worries, this lesson is for you.

I found this video on YouTube. It is like 5 minutes. I discussed Georgia after the video. We had a discussion about on campus field trips, use of cell phones, etc. I set my class free for 15 minutes. They had to come back to class and edit the flower photos then air drop or email to me. This was great for my students that were CVC / Distance Learning.

Georgia O'Keeffe: A Brief History (School Friendly) 

I have so many cool flowers, I will probably end up doing 2 post on these. Check some of the final pieces out below.












Students were also given time to draw a close up of a flower using references that I had on their Schoology Page.


 

No comments:

Post a Comment