Tuesday, April 27, 2021

How To Draw Faces While CVC and Distance Learning

 Have you ever taught drawing lesson while CVC / Distance Learning? With limited supplies, Ha! No worries, this lesson is for you. Everyone can be successful with little stress!

I found this video on YouTube. I discussed portraits before watching the video. After the video, we had a discussion about on what other details they could add to their drawing. I had reference photos and ideas on their Schoology Class page. The remainder of the class was to be spent on details. I then took a digital photo of their art. If my CVC kids wanted to email they could but most of them just dropped their creations in the chat. The whole class was able to do mini critiques with this. This was great for my students that were CVC / Distance Learning.

How to Draw the Face with hollymarie_art

I have so many cool faces, I will probably end up doing 2 post on these. Check some of the final pieces out below.













 

No comments:

Post a Comment