Friday, November 11, 2016

I Could Just Gobble These Turkeys UP!

We have several turkey posts.  For posts, click the following links:

Here is the latest done by 1st Grade.  I borrowed the activity from Patty Palmer at Deep Space Sparkle.  Click here for YouTube video.  Thanks Patty, for such a cute turkey!

Directions:
Kids watched the video and drew along.
Then, they used crayons to make designs.
After they got the designs on their turkeys, they painted as they liked.

Cute.

These turkeys are jivey.  So what else, but the BeeGees singing "Jive Talking"?

1965

1 comment:

  1. Great post you shared, you have now become top of my list. You were unknown to me before but have found your content to be fantastic.

    So great work for informing us of the possibilities and following a certain path.

    I really appreciate your hard work an giving us some information and inspiring others to follow.

    Thanks so much.

    I hope for more post in the future.


    http://digitalbrief.com/digital-marketing-courses/

    ReplyDelete