My sister and I have made a conscious effort to "make art" together over the years. We have had a blast doing this, so you can imagine a sister road trip that involved PD for our schools was an added bonus.
1965 blogged last week on Art Scouts. Check her post out here: http://2soulsisters.blogspot.com/2017/07/art-scouts-trip-review-by-2-soul-sister.html
- When people show you their true colors believe them!
- Words hurt and you can't take them back.
- Bless their hearts
- Wow, I got no words....(I seem to be using this one more and more)
- UJCMTSU - my famous text of "You just can't make this stuff up"
- Don't talk at me - talk to me
- I don't know YET, but we can figure it out.
"You need to create again!" "You need to create to get to know yourself" "You need to create to know your soul's voice" - Create because it brings you joy! So now that summer is closing and school supplies are already out at Target and Walmart. I have now ordered my planner so I can create super cool lessons for me and my kiddos this year. Yep, let the planning begin!
Thanks Art Scouts for inspiring some of my lessons to be taught this year.