Wednesday, February 10, 2010

paintin' place


 
by karen #1965 3rd grade teacher this is my painting place.u got a paintin' place?everyone needs a paintin' place.if you have a mr. o husband, your paintin' place might look like mine.i really like to lay down on the floor and paint.you can make really straight lines like that.do you like to pull you paintbrush towards u? do you like to push your paintbrush away from you?i have lots of stuff in my paintin' place...it gets cold in my paintin' place.not real cold though.i share my painting place with a puppy named blue.blue LOVES my stuff (someone left blue in a buggy at walmart...just left this cute puppy with those big old loving eyes in a walmart buggy!).see all my tools?artists need tools.artists have difficulty throwing stuff away and therefore have lots of stuff.if you don't have a paintin' place, get one.you gotta have a paintin place to do art.....................when will i see you again? (the three degrees, 1973) happy february 10, 2010 1/2!

No comments:

Post a Comment