Sunday, June 23, 2024

First Grade Learns About Jeff Koons!

Howdy, folks!  Have you ever noticed that Jeff Koons’ Balloon dog gets all the attention?  I have!  I decided to do a spin off Jeff Koons’ elephant!  If you do not know what I am talking about, look below!

If it would not have been the end of the year, I would have had the first graders put cute ball on the trunk!  In mid May, the kids are spent and basic is best!

How would this project go down?

Depending on the age of the students, I would show a clip of this video about Jeff Koons’ art!


Once the kids have a grasp of what Jeff Koons does, I would use this video as a guide to draw an elephant.  Like I mentioned, this was first grade and the end of the year.  


Have a look at these cute elephants!
















💜1965

 

No comments:

Post a Comment