Thursday, September 30, 2021

Vincent Van Gogh Immersion Experience in Atlanta, Georgia

Have you heard about this? Well, let me tell you it was worth the time and money for us to take a trip to it! I was most impressed. I wish there was one in Tallahassee for me to take my students too. I do love me some Van Gogh, so this is how we spent our 30th wedding anniversary. Most appropriate considering we got engaged back in the day while I was studying abroad with the University of Georgia - Studies Abroad Program in Cortona, Italy.
Here is the link got UGA Program: UGA Cortona - Italy Studies Abroad Programs
How to learn more about this Van Gogh Experience:  The Immersive Experience 
Cortona, Italy more information: 10 Best things to do in Cortona
Enjoy the photos and check out the links. This was good for my soul. Loved the whole experience and glad I got to spend it with Mr. Left Brain =)
 
See post for more on Mr. Left Brain (My Husband)
  
I am glad you popped in for a bit. Yes, the mask detract from the photos of us...but it is what it is, right?!?!? Our arms are too short for selfies, too! Anyone else feel me on that thought? I think we might be back in the groove of posting it just took us a bit.
Creatively, 1969


























 

No comments:

Post a Comment