Tuesday, August 31, 2021

Butch Anthony's Museum of Wonder


Say Wha?  Awhile back, I read about Butch Anthony's Museum of Wonder.  

Who is Butch Anthony and What is the Museum of Wonder?

Butch Anthony is a collector and mixed media artist.  He has an 80 acre compound filled with outdoor art, or better known as The Museum of Wonder in Seale, Alabama.


Cousin Bertie and Georgia Waiting on one of the Sisters

At one point, the soul sisters got so lost.  The screenshot below is the weaving road we traveled.  I think it was unnecessary because we could have stayed on the interstate.  Honestly, I would rather weave here and there and see the sights.  So, that is just what we did.


What is the address?

Museum of Wonder Drive Thru
970 AL-169, Seale, AL 36875


If you are in Seale, Alabama, PLEASE go visit this coolness.  There's lots of wisdom imparted with these words by Mr. Butch.  Some wisdom for all!





My Number 1 would be "Clean Up Your Mess!"

This is true.  We don't miss folks until they are gone.  Make it good and have some fun while you can.

Wonder at what gas station?  Or maybe it was Jiffy Lube?

She did try, but both the Soul Sisters are like their daddy.  We prefer tie dye rather than Tiffany's.

The frontal lobotomy would have to be some bad stuff.  It even sounds awful.  

Well, she prolly deserved the gold...And the silver! 

I wish the middle school students would adopt this saying because they pay everything nevermind.

This is the backside.  Cool red balls.


Bertie was filled with Wonder and Amazement. 

Circuit City is a retail establishment.  So, that's that, if you don't get it.

This says, "The doctor cut her behind the rib bone and out he came with The world's largest gallstone.  I have had the gallbladder problem.  Y'all, it hurts like something you would not even believe.  I sent this to my Doctor daughter.  I am not so sure she was amazed.  She was kinds not phased because she thought it was some hooey, hooey, hooey.













Yo, Willie!








Yeah, the pictures are not the greatest.  I had to put the phone up against the glass to get a shot.  I did the best I could.  So as Pat Benatar would say, I'm hitting you with my best shot.  

Mr. Butch changes it up often.  If you are ever near Seale, Alabama, pull on through the world's one and only drive thru art museum.  You may get some good advice or see some whacky something that makes you giggle.  Giggling is good for the soul.  

💔, 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment