Friday, November 6, 2020

Can't Sneak a Sunbeam by These Colorful Roosters in the Morning! Cock-A-Doodle-Do!


Picasso's Roosters 🐓 are always a fun project!  If you love 💜 ROoSters 🐓, Click HERE to see some more fun RooStER Projects!
Here's the plan that I used with my third graders!

Directions:
🐓
Show these 2 videos:

Here is a great Read-Aloud-Book about Picasso! Picasso's Trousers Read-Aloud (I love this book by Nicholas Allan)

Here is a great draw along book!

Once the kids got the rooster drawn, they put some oil pastels around the turkey.   I told them not to color the entire turkey with oil pastels, but some did.  They used watercolor in the background.

I did find this great video on how to use oil pastels.  If interested, Click HERE for Oil Pastel Tips

Also, here is a great video on different ways to use watercolor.  If interested, Click HERE for Watercolor Tips

Okay, Have a look at these Cock-A-Doodle-Do projects!  











💙,1965

 

No comments:

Post a Comment