Monday, May 11, 2020

Folk Art Fish for College House


More Art for my soul.....Teach art online for middle school you say?!?!? Well, I did not realize just how much I feed my soul with art during the week in my classroom with my students. So, here we go... I have to have a schedule. I started last year and I decided as an empty nester that I needed to have a goal of 30, 30 and 30. What does that mean? Well, I want to listen to 30 books, 30 podcast and create 30 original pieces of art in a year. If not more, but that is the minimum. Yes, last year I exceeded my goal and much to my surprise was over joyed with accomplishment.  So, with Covid-19....I decided now would be a good time to work on some art for my daughter's college house in Memphis. She is a rising senior and will live in the house for 2 more years as she will be working on her Masters. 


Details....




Working in progress...


Back in the studio.


Getting started.


This is where I create. It is good for my soul.


It made it to Memphis!


A little humor!



No comments:

Post a Comment