Monday, January 6, 2020

Painted Wooden Ornaments by the ALMOST DOCTOR in the HOUSE


Yes, my daughter is almost done with medical school.  Four years of learning like you would not believe unless you have seen it yourself.  After these four years, I truly have a new respect for doctors.  To be a doctor, you really have to WANT to be a doctor.  You have to be cut from a different cloth and there isn't a whole lotta that kinda cloth.

While on Christmas break, my daughter took to her ART.  You would not BELIEVE how much ART has benefited her in the process of becoming an M.D.  Art teachers out there, you are teaching valuable skills that the medical field truly appreciates.  No one ever told me this, but I have sure learned it during my daughter's path.  She has the art thing.  She has really used her ART to make progress in her field.  From medical illustrations to residency interviews, ART has made a difference in her experience.  During one residency interview, the director even toured her through the campus art exhibit!  

Now, the art.

My daughter set up on a Table Mate Folding Table that I bought for the hubs and I to watch M*A*S*H as we eat dinner.
She started painting these wooden disk ornaments for all her friends and family.
I think they are super cool.
L👀K!











You gotta love M*A*S*H.  A Bunch of Doctors healing people in the Korean War.  The 4077th Mobile Army Surgical Hospital with such amazing doctors as Hawkeye Pierce, Sherman Potter, and CHARLES EMERSON WINCHESTER III.  Frank Burns?  Uh, not so much.

Remember?



1965

No comments:

Post a Comment