Monday, November 25, 2019

One Different Day of The Dead and 9 Regulars


The Day of The Dead Project turned out pretty cool.  I was pleasantly surprised to one of the kids truly make it his on.  Folks, drawing a skull is not as easy as it looks.  Try it sometime.

Directions:

I talked about Day of the Dead Holiday.  For a good overview of the holiday, click HERE! 
Then, I showed the 8th graders some examples of sugar skulls.
Once they had a grasp of what they were doing, they got to work.
They colored with oil pastels, then painted.

Look at this one below↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓↓
Did Nick own it or what?
It is pretty amazing.
This kid works really hard and actually practices drawing in his free time.
I am feeling his career path with include some type of art.
He has skills, I tell ya.

💙💙💙💙💙💙










Great video by The Grateful Dead right here!



1965

No comments:

Post a Comment