Monday, February 11, 2019

Thanksgiving Zentangle Easy Art Project

From Halloween until Valentine's Day as an art teacher things can be kind of nuts. I took photos of all of my Quarter 2 student's portfolios. I realized that I never posted on Thanksgiving. Yes, I know it is going to post in the middle of February...but I thought this idea could be used around Easter too. Instead of a still life Zentangled fruit bowl one could design an Easter basket with the same premise.

Why is it a good idea to photo student work? Just this week we had to produce a Power Point for our Leadership Maclay Alumni Conference. I was delighted as I had so many photos to choose from in putting the Power Point together. 
Students had to great something that reminded them of the holiday, Thanksgiving. We had several turkeys, cornucopias and fruit baskets. 






No comments:

Post a Comment