Friday, September 7, 2018

Street Artist Veronika's Cosmic Things!

We took a trip to London this summer.  The family went to England.  Fun Trip!  We really enjoyed our street art tour.  The art project below was inspired by Veronika.  I cannot seem to find information on Veronika.  I have googled, but no luck.  

The painting that I saw ↓





The KIDS!

I showed the kids the street art that I had seen in London.  Click HERE for the street art post.
I told the kids that we would be doing spaceships like Veronika, the street artist.
Thye painted a warm or cool color background.
The following week, they painted their spaceships.
First Grade did a great job!
L👀K!









Space ships are kind of a Cosmic Thing.
The B52s had a album called Cosmic Thing.
Here's a song from that album.


1965

No comments:

Post a Comment