Thursday, February 23, 2017

Pop Ice Cream with a Cherry on Top!

Hey!  I snagged this idea from somewhere on Pinterest and changed it up a bit!  I would love to give the creator credit, but I cannot find where I found this pop art ice cream cone.  Awesome idea, person out there in the world.  If you claim this art activity, I will certainly give u a big, bunch of credit.
Directions:
So, I did a little prep work and painted some paper.  I sure am liking painted paper lately.
The first class period, the kids painted the blue background with dots. 
I gave them some yellow paper and they cut out the "POW" thingie.  Then, they outlined the POW thingie with red and put red dots on the POW thingie.
During the second class period, they cut the painted paper and some unpainted paper and made ice cream.
Also, they cut a cone.
They glued it all down.
Then, they came to me for the serious glue so we could glue down the fuzzy pom poms.
Pop Art and some Pop Muzik by M!
1965

No comments:

Post a Comment