Wednesday, December 21, 2016

Snowman Be Like, Baby It's Cold Outside

I told my students, "Students, this is not a Christmas snowman."  You see, I figured the teachers wanted some cool winter project for their room in January.  Get it, Cool?  Anyway, I had the third graders  do these in one class period 3 days before Christmas break.  Folks, this is an easy and low maintenance project.

Directions:
Kids drew with a pencil where they wanted their snowman.
Kids sponge painted the snowman.
Kids took a break and played checkers and drew on the marker board.
Kids came back and finished up their snowman with some color.
Love it!





The snowman below just cracks me up.  This kid is new this year. I just love him and his happy spirit.  Just look how free and fun this art is!  I taught with his grandmother, Beck-Beck for years.  His aunt, Brandi Reddick, is quite famous in the art world.  Have a look at her info Click Here!  Brandi would be impressed with this fun snowman!  We named it "Snowman in A Blizzard".  Abstract, fun, and flowing!

Oh yeah, Baby, It's Cold Outside.  Here's Michael Buble and Miss Piggy!


1965

No comments:

Post a Comment