Thursday, May 19, 2016

Summertime Bulletin Boards (Art and Character Education)

I love this...short, sweet and powerful!
  
You are beautiful, no matter what they say words can't bring you down!
Kameryn has the right idea with her art journaling project!

 
This is one of our summer bulletin boards. Food for thought. A little of everything for this 1 school community here on campus.
 
Wow! Think about this. If the words you spoke appeared on your skin...would you still be beautiful? I know some days I would look fabulous and on others days I might be a  little ugly looking...how about you?
 
Love this Maurader head created by Blake. See this post for more details:
 
One of my favorites by Dr. Suess. You know how this time of year that you have folks that are finished with catch up work and you need that one day lesson just before exams start. I had several coloring pages out for kids and many took advantage of them.
 
I am pleased with this bulletin board! It encompasses more than art and it makes you think. I use this saying a lot, "You better check yourself before you wreck yourself" This applies to me too. Words hurt and you can't take them back. It is nice when a guidance piece and an art piece mesh together nicely. Have a great summer. Make good choices and above all choose your words wisely.
-1969

No comments:

Post a Comment