Friday, April 8, 2016

Pretty Chicks on a Pretty Countryside

2nd Grade did a great job with these chicks on the countryside. 
 
Directions:
 
Session 1-
The students sketched the hills with a pencil.
 
I told the students to paint the hill in front with green.
I had the kids add some white to the green paint.  I told them to paint the next hill with that paint.
Then, I told them to add more white to the new green paint to fill in the last hill. 
 
The students painted the sky and the hills with light blue paint. 
 
Session 2-
The students used yellow and orange paint to fill the hills with chicks. 
I encouraged them to make the chicks get smaller as they got further and further away.
 
Have a look!







 
Pretty Chicks....
And
       P
           r
             e
                t
                  t
                     y
                       Woman.
 

 
1965

No comments:

Post a Comment