Friday, March 18, 2016

Penley Inspired Art - Part 2 (Proud To Be An American)

 
We have recently blogged about Steve Penley 
I teach middle school and I had several different spins on this lesson. I had a group of students that were really into Penley Hearts. This group tackled the visuals that might represent America.

You can shop Penley here below:

Google Images on Penley are located here:

Videos of Penley can be found at this link:

How Steve Penley went from an outcast painter to a GOP darling

Penley is on Pinterest too!

Biography of Penley:

The scoop on Penley

I just had a blast learning and teaching my students about this artist. I think I might even have to blog one more time on it! 3rd time is the charm ;)

I am proud to be an American and I am super happy that we have artist like Steve Penley to document  American History!
1969

No comments:

Post a Comment