Wednesday, January 13, 2016

BbbbbRRRRrrrr, BLUE DOG!

Our George Rodrigue Blue Dogs are saying, "BbbbbRRRRrrrr," cause the little blue dogs are so cold!  My 8th graders did these last week, and I must say they really did great for their first project of the year.
 
We have posted on Blue Dog in the past.  Click HERE for ALL Blue Dog Posts.

Directions:
First,  I shared some videos online about George Rodrigue.
If interested, here is a good one. (Click HERE)
Also, if you are teaching a younger group, here is a great video to "draw along" with students. (Click HERE)

I told the kids to put Blue Dog into a winter setting.  So here's to winter with the blues!  Oh yeah, we used acrylic paint.

 
RIP David Bowie (1947-2016)
 
"But I never wave bye-bye, But I try, I try"
 

 
1965

No comments:

Post a Comment