Friday, November 27, 2015

Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle

Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle was a fun place to visit.  My daughter and I got a little mischievous.  We had a blast being creative and becoming a part of the cool sculptures.  Click HERE to learn about the Olympic Sculpture Park in Seattle, Washington!  

Hanging on to Calder's Eagle
 
 
 
Smooching the Echo
 

Saluting the Echo

 

Borrowing an Eraser from Claes
 
 
 
 Callie & Mom
 

 
 
Pushing on Louise's Art
 
 
Pushing on Harder on Louise's Art
 
 
Giving Louise some Peace
 
 
 
Hoisting Mark di Suvero's Beam
 
 
 
 
I'll Huff and I'll Puff, but I Won't Blow Mark di Suvero's Sculpture Down 
 

 
Jimi Hendrix was born in Seattle.  Here is a piece of Jimi's art.  Yeah, Jimi Hendrix did this cool piece of art.

 
Here is Jimi singing "Purple Haze".  In this video, he plays the guitar with his teeth. 
Cool stuff.
 

 
1965

No comments:

Post a Comment