Sunday, January 31, 2010

Becky Caldwell...Creative Coach! (The Gritty Bird)

It 'tis me, #1969, I have to take staff development classes to keep my teaching certificate up to date. I have taken an assortment of classes over the years. This year I looked online and found The Gritty Bird. I will be taking staff development classes from my home in my PJs (if I want too) with a kindred spirit named Becky Caldwell! Wahooo....I can't wait. Check out her site....way cool! I was surfing the net and ran across some really cool things on her site.

I loved her goals / aspirations for 2010...(they so remind me of me and my sis #1965)...plans to grow, to share knowledge, to be better at living, to take better care of myself, to be more connected, to stay simple, to stay grounded, to explore, to be brave, to let go and hold on! Wow, can anyone reading this relate to that? I did and that my dear is why I signed up for her class online! My favorite one was....to stay grounded! LOVE that line -

Hope you all had a great weekend! Here is to a fabulous week ahead of us all! x0x0x #1969

1 comment:

  1. HEAVENS! Thank you so very much #1969! :) :) :) I am both thrilled and humbled to know that I have given a little bit of inspiration. I greatly appreciate it and hope that you are enjoying your new adventure with me. :)

    Take Care

    ReplyDelete