Tuesday, October 4, 2022

The Scream Art Parody, Edvard Munch, and Elvis


I love parodies, but do not do them much!  Since we approaching October, I decided to incorporate Edvard Munch's "The Scream" into a parody.  There are a lot to look at online for ideas.  I let the kids pick what they wanted.  Each kid had to come to my desk to find their characters.  This took a hot minute.

I kept the kids at a slow pace to make sure that the project turned out good.  Do not rush!

Also, on Step 3, the background scream that we traced, I searched coloring page and found it.  I did use white out to cover up a part of The Scream painting so the kids could have a better view of exactly what to trace.  I noted below on Step 3.  This worked great!


Step 1-Trace with Pencil


Step 2-Go over with Sharpie


Step 3-Place the background "SCREAM" on the light table.  Place the STEP 2☝ results on top of the Scream.  Trace again.

              
    Here is where I used white out☝

Look at this sexy Elvis!

    
Results:👇👇👇👇👇















💓, 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment