Wednesday, October 12, 2022

Bob Ross with Exploring Visual Arts Class

Ok, when 1965 said she was doing Bob Ross lesson...I thought cool. I really didn't have any interest in doing it too. Then out of the blue like 4 kids in one of my classes said, "Hey Mrs. Daniel, we should do a Bob Ross Lesson!" I was like hummmmmm, we shall see. So, I thought it over and decided to go with it. Y'all best decision this quarter. Kids LOVED it! I have a student now who is dressing up like Bob Ross for Halloween. 

You can follow along on her Blog post updates to see how it all played out. Yes, I ended up doing it with 2 classes. No regrets. The products were super great! See the link below for all 5 lessons plus the outcomes of mine in Tallahassee: 

Getting CRAZY and Putting ALL 5 Bob Ross Lessons in ONE POST for ALL YOU Bob Ross Fans! 

Good Job, 1965! Glad I tried it too - 1969
























 

No comments:

Post a Comment