Saturday, July 30, 2022

Camera Obscura Museum in Edinburgh

Where do you store your photos after a family trip? Well, I blogged on this place the other day and thought  - yeah sure am glad I uploaded all of my photos. Well, I was looking for something on my phone and saw these jewels from the adventures of MF and 1969. I had not uploaded these. So, at that point I realized we have a Drop Box Folder, Shutterfly account, 35mm camera photo disc, cell phone and we had 5 folks contributing to these. But, these are too funny not to post. The Take One Camera Obscura post can be located at this link: Camera Obscura and World of Illusions - Adventures of MF and 1969 in Edinburgh, Scotland

Yes, for this day we got on the tour bus and road around the city. We like to sit up top and make note of the places we will come back to during the day - yep, that is how we roll.
On the trip through the city we saw a street market with music, art, food and such. This was just what we needed for the day!
Um, YUM...can you say this paella was delightful. Check out the size of those pans.






























Again, thanks for stopping by! If you have a great way to share your family photos with family please comment below. Heck, maybe I just need to make a checklist =) 1969

No comments:

Post a Comment