Saturday, November 7, 2020

Sketchbook Art Club with Face 2 Face and CVC Students



Been awhile since my last post! Yes, Covid Protocols have really made everyday art room situations quite challenging. When I was asked by students and administration about art club this past fall, I thought how am I going to do this?!??!?! I must admit this has been a fun and creative outlet. I share a few post in this blog and some examples of students working. They are posting daily and engaging with one another.

What was my plan? I made announcements of "Club Interest". I shared on our social media platforms. Then I put a graphic in each one of my Schoology classes. I am now up to 33 members. We meet once a week at lunch on a virtual Teams link. We chat and brainstorm and then post throughout the week, It is nice to see 6-8th graders sharing and interacting with each other in this manner.




I have even shared with the students a few of my favorite books for creativity!

I found sketchbooks on Amazon that fit my budget and ordered them for each member. I actually ordered 60.

She is super excited about sharing with me!
Daily they are posting and building each other up.

A little Tim Burton

Makes my heart smile...

The start of one of our Teams meeting...lunch too!

First post to let them know what the deal was.

Always drawing if not doing school work.

One wanted to do a visual journal.

How I posted to social media.

What the page looks like.






Good vibes y'all!

1969
 





 

No comments:

Post a Comment