Tuesday, October 27, 2020

John Travolta Influences The Third Grade James Rizzi Bird Project


Who doesn't like James Rizzi?  The 2 Soul Sisters love him!  

This was a very fun project for kids to do!  

Directions:





To draw, I used this amazing video by Alyssa Murack.  A big SHOUT OUT to Alyssa for such great lesson on Rizzi!



The kids drew.
The kids painted.

L๐Ÿ‘€K!








                                                                              ☝-Red Bird with John Travolta Hair

The last piece of Rizzi Art cracks me up.  My sweet third grader put some turkey๐Ÿฆƒ day, some winter, some Santa๐ŸŽ…, and John Travolta.  This third grader is obsessed with John Travolta.  She beats all that I have ever seen and HEARD๐Ÿ‘‚!  She wanted me to play songs ๐… ๐…ข๐…ค from "Grease" with John Travolta and Olivia Newton John during Art ๐ŸŽจ Class, but she said that I could not play "Greased Lightening"๐ŸŽต because it was BAD!

That's all!

๐Ÿ˜‰

๐Ÿ’œ, 1965

No comments:

Post a Comment