Saturday, June 20, 2020

Got A Good Vibe in This College House

Yup, I am still working on some art during this pandemic. It is a win-win for our family. Here is why, I can do it and 1969's daughter needs some cool college art on her walls in her house in Memphis! I found the window at Hobby Lobby. Took it home and washed blue paint over it. Created basic alcohol glasses with sharpie and watercolor. Simple...but could be a conversation piece, right?
These watercolors were added.
Here is the line up.
A little close up.
Like the blue!







Georgia likes to hang out in the studio with me too!
When I think college songs, I think Luke Bryan nails them! Thought this would perfect with this post. I will do a follow up as I melted a Vincent Van Gogh Vodka bottle that will be hung in the house too! Ya know...keeping it groovy with an old school Athens vibe back in the early 1990s or late 80s.

Thanks for stopping by!

No comments:

Post a Comment