Wednesday, April 1, 2020

Staying Home and PAINTING THE ART TEACHER!


I am sure you are asking why and how this went down.  Well, it goes like this.  

Obviously, we have free time.  My daughter has been home because she is officially done with medical school and basically waiting for May 7, 2020, to graduate.  Of course, the Covid-19 has caused a change in plans for all graduates.  So, as we wait with the world, we paint and create.

My daughter loves art as much as me.  In fact, she almost chose Art rather than Biology, when she began college.  That being said, I got to thinking about these old overalls that I had purchased several years ago.  I just have had trouble committing to what to paint on them.  And, just like that...The idea hit me to get Callie to paint the ART TEACHER wearing the overalls. 

To make it more interesting, we decided to video the painting.  We had some great music going from The B-52s, David Bowie, The Grateful Dead, The Talking Heads, Prince, and Queen.  The music was definitely influenced my moves in the video.  Callie became a little frustrated with my movement.  

The process took approximately 2+ hours.  When done, we realized that it was 10:30 PM and we did not have a plan for me getting the paint wet overalls off of me.  Luckily, we had a ladder on the deck and I climbed the ladder.  I slowly unsnapped the overalls and Callie took hold of the overalls and hung them on a hanger.  Callie said that she wished that I had worn some shorts under the overalls because I was on the deck in my undies.  We live in the back of the neighborhood, so hopefully no one saw me outside in my underwear.

We are just trying to keep busy and stay home.  If you need something to do, grab some old overalls and try our activity.  I do suggest wearing shorts under the overalls because not everyone lives in the back of the neighborhood.

Here's the FAST SPEED PAINT THE ART TEACHER VIDEO!
L👀K!



Random Photos
L👀K!











STAY HOME, FOLKS AND STAY SAFE!

If you choose to paint someone, I suggest the following B-52s "52 Girls" for the painting process.



1965

No comments:

Post a Comment