Monday, April 27, 2020

Distance Learning - Choice Board Week 5 - Forced Perspective

Ok, the more we do online school the crazier the art gets with my middle school kids....AND, I love it! Some of these submissions are a hoot! Distance Learning Week 5 Choice Board for my middle school students. I think I am about to get the hang of keeping my executive functioning skills organized. I miss my students in class. I know I am having to be very diligent in staying organized. But, It helps that I have an online PLN of Art Teachers that are willing to share. This lesson was a fun one to pick as I was able to see many of my student's sense of humor...that was an added bonus!
































Below are the examples and references that I found to use. I can't express how appreciative I am to those art teachers that are online and willingly share. My professions is amazing and being collaborative! These were placed in a folder on Microsoft Teams and Schoology.












I grew up with the Bee Gees so this was a must to add into the closure of the blog. Enjoy...

No comments:

Post a Comment