Monday, April 6, 2020

Butterflies At NIGHT



If you have never seen butterflies at night, well here ya go!   

For this project, I was more focused on the process.  I wanted the third graders to have fun with oil pastel and batik.  

For other butterfly posts, click HERE!


Directions:

I talk about butterflies being symmetrical.
The kids draw butterflies.
The kids use shoes polish to batik.
I help the kids wash off the shoe polish.
After the butterflies were dry, the kids had to outline with white pastel.

L👀K!











We all having a little heartache today, tonight, tomorrow, and the days ahead.  The Covid-19 has paralyzed us.  I feel like we are like butterflies.  We are flying around aimlessly trying to land safely.  I think that we should all just stay put in our cocoon for now.  We will fly again.

Hang in there all!
Stay safe!



1965

No comments:

Post a Comment