Friday, January 24, 2020

Collaborative Gallery Of Gratitude

How did this idea come to fruition? Well, I was sitting in planning and saw this blog post from Cassie. See the link: https://cassiestephens.blogspot.com/2019/09/in-art-room-tiny-gallery-of-gratitude.html I was intrigued and thought I could take this way super cool idea and expand it up a notch for my COTA Class. So we created our own Tiny Galleries of Gratitude. Once we created them. I made copies and we shared with lower school classes to actually draw on them. I love when art teachers share their successful ideas and then you can re-share with a spin on them to hopefully inspire someone else's lessons for their artists.
You can make your own header for the top of you papers depending on the time of year. Like November - Thankful
February - Love
March - Happiness










Below is the original one that Cassie shared and I am so glad she did!
Yes, the older kids made ours but the younger kids were the ones that drew on them.
Great way to collaborate and put an eMpathy spin on a lesson. 

No comments:

Post a Comment