Tuesday, December 3, 2019

Op Art and the FLU!


When was the last time you had the flu? Well, mine was the week before Thanksgiving. Man, it hit me like a ton of bricks. So, what did I do? I looked to my teacher friends on Teachers Pay Teachers. I found this lesson and my subs did a great job with them! Thanks, SparkleGal Art Magic! I encourage you to check out this packet. It would be well worth it for you to invest in and I am speaking from experience! 

SparkleGal's Art Magic - you saved the day!



Product Description
This 21 page product contains 10 high quality printable worksheets to easily teach students a variety of ways to create optical illusions.
Many examples of evey illusion also are provided.
You will love having this handy packet in your classroom. Over the years I have used these optical illusions for folder designs, a great introductory lesson before teaching my one point perspective unit, "filler" projects when students need something to do when finished early and seasonal valentines designs. These worksheets also can be used as an easy to prepare sub lesson!
Best of all...once students use the worksheets to learn a variety of illusion techniques, they will be prepared to apply the techniques to design their own original illusions . All of my students (especially the boys) enjoy the high quality art they can easily create with this handy packet of information.





























No comments:

Post a Comment