Friday, September 20, 2019

Our Year Is Looking Bright Art Bulletin Board

 I am impressed with these self portraits. I was walking down the hallway in the lower school and laid eyes on this bulletin board. So, yes, I stopped and made pictures. Thanks, Laura, for allowing me to post them. These students are in 5th grade. I sure hope they take art next year in 6th...look at this talent.
 Love the idea for one of the classes first bulletin boards of the school year. The sunglasses were an added touch with detail. Check out the backgrounds...I see some thinking outside the box creativity at work there!
 Love the facial details, too.
 Same concept but each portrait individually shows some of the student's personality.















Huge shout-out to 5A in Lower School...Can't wait to see what you all will hang up next!

No comments:

Post a Comment