Friday, March 8, 2019

Sketchbook Identity Projects


These High School Schedule Identity Projects are super cool šŸ˜Ž!  The amazing high school art šŸŽØ teacher, Mrs. B, did these with her class.  I think they are pretty amazing! 

Mrs. B said she borrowed the "Metaphorical Self Portrait Lesson" from Whitney Panetta-Look Between The Lines  and you can find the lesson on TPT Metaphorical Self Portrait Lesson TPT $4.00.   Great lessons here, folks!

I got the down low from Mrs. B, I think.  I have an attention span shorter than a goldfish, so tuck that thought away as you read these directions.

Directions:

The kids drew in their sketchbook something that identifies their inner self.
They cut the drawing out.
Then, they painted the the background on a separate sheet of paper.
They wrote adjectives describing themselves.
They gently tore the paper.
They used modge podge (that I call gesso sometimes, but I don't know why) over the work to provide a finished look.

Have a LšŸ‘€K:













I love the piece with the camera.  I love cameras in general and taking pictures.  I have taken pictures of most folks in a 100 mile radius of my hometown.  

Here's Paul and Art singing a song about a Nikon camera and film.  Remember film?


1965

No comments:

Post a Comment